The Best Tourist Place In The World: Kashmir

 #Kashmir_travel_story:

Budget  travelers will benefited

My statement after concluding my trip to Kashmir was, "Every human being in the world should visit Kashmir at least once in his lifetime."





As a child, I read or saw a lot about Kashmir in books, newspapers and on TV. Many call Kashmir the land of the world, while others call it more beautiful than Switzerland. Reading or watching all this, a kind of desire has been created in one's mind and mind about Kashmir. Moreover, India and Pakistan have a centuries-old dispute over Kashmir. Since Kashmir is a few thousand kilometers away from Bangladesh, it would not be right to move forward without a strong plan! Moreover, since I am a budget traveler, I have to plan everything in that way. According to the plan, I applied for an Indian visa and got a 1-year visa within 10 days. 3 of us are ready to go to Kashmir. Then a month ago I bought a non-AC sleeper ticket from an agent in Bangladesh to Kolkata to Jammu for Rs. 2400 (inclusive of service charge). 






Day 1: Non AC bus (Rs. 600) leaves Arambagh counter at 10 pm and reaches Benapole at 6 am.

Day 2: After completing the Benapole immigration work, you can reach Bonga Railway Station by auto (Rs. 30) and from there by train (Rs. 20) to Kolkata at 2 pm 3 of us will stay in Kolkata today with a budget room of 500 rupees.

Day 3 and 4: Departure from Kolkata station at 11.45 am on Jammu-Tawai Express by non-AC sleeper. After about 48 hours, we reached the Jammu railway station at 11 am after finishing more than 60 junctions.

Day 5: Vehicles were closed all day due to strike in Jammu, so wait all day and travel by bus from Jammu to Anantnag at 7.00 pm (Rs. 650). Arrives at Anantnag at 5 am.

Day 6: Depart from Anantnag for Pahelgam (Rs. 100) per person and reach Pahelgam at 10 am. Arriving at Pahelgam, I bought a room at a budget hotel (Rs. 600) for 3 people. I freshened up in the room and went out to enjoy the beauty of Kashmir. I rented a reserve car for 1800 rupees for the whole day. First we went to Aru Valley, a very nice and natural place. Our last 4 days journey started to be successful. Rows of pine trees, clear water flowing in the river, the flock of sheep are creating another obsession. After spending about 1 hour here, I went to Chandanwari. Now it's time to see the snow, the foot of the mountain is completely covered with snow. We also got up and started playing with ice. The gentle breeze brought peace to the mind. I wandered here for about 2 hours. Now it's time to go to Betab Valley. Betab Valley is basically a park, located on the banks of the river. After the shooting of the famous Hindi movie "Betab" in the eighties, which became known as Betab Valley. This desolate valley is a place of great scenery and walking. After spending about 1 hour here, I went to the mall of Pahelgam. The mosques, hospitals and shops here have embraced me in a friendly manner. The rays of twilight in the afternoon স্ব golden radiation is spreading in the ice tower on the top of the distant mountain. Which looks awfully beautiful. When the call of Maghrib came, I started chatting here in the evening. After dinner I bought Kashmiri delicacies. I fell asleep while chatting in the hotel room at night.




Day 7: After waking up in the morning, I had breakfast and fixed the horse and guide (Rs. 600) for 3 people. We reached Baisaran Valley after an hour and a half on foot and on horseback. It is as if nature is greeting us with a green sheet. The place is so beautiful that you can't even imagine it. It is difficult to imagine the enchanting atmosphere created by the rows of bain and fir trees all around and the snow cover on the top of the Switchch hill behind it. I liked the place so much that I enjoyed the beauty of Baisaran Valley for about 3 hours. Then I crossed the hill on the same road again and came to Pahelgam town. This time it is the turn to go to the capital i.e. Srinagar. At noon we left Pahelgam for Srinagar via Anantnag (cost Rs. 200 per person). I bought a room at Dal Lake House Boat in Srinagar for 500 rupees (3 people). This evening, I took a two-storey open bus to the Dal Lake site to the tune of the song (100 rupees) per person. After the evening I started walking to enjoy the city of Srinagar. Houseboats spend the night at night.




Day 7: After breakfast at 5 am, 5 people (Rs. 2000) reserved a car and started their journey for Sonmarg. The moment of tea break in the famous Indus Valley on the way was remarkable. I went down to Sonmarg and rented a horse for 750 rupees per person and went to see the snow. After about an hour and a half we reached the foot of the main hill of Sonamarg. The world looks on in amazement. What a wonderful way to screw people over. Snow and ice all around, with a combination of fir trees. What else does it take to move your mind: I skated here, I got in the ice car. I witnessed some great moments. I enjoyed about 2 hours and came back with the horse. When he came, the crow got wet in the pouring rain. At the end of Sonmarg, I moved to Srinagar in the evening and did some shopping. The famous food of Shinagar was eaten at night. The famous Wajuan of Kashmir was also tested. Extraordinary taste of this bahari position food. Tonight and spend the night in the house boat.

Day 9: Local visit to Srinagar by reserve car of Rs. 1500 (5 persons) at 8 am

I looked at the place. Among them were significant; Nishatbagh, Shalimar Garden, Chashmeshahi, Hazrat Bal Mosque and University of Kashmir. Seeing all this, the whole Dal Lake turned around again. This time it was our turn to reach Banihal by train from Srinagar at 3 pm with 20 rupees. I reached Jammu in a shared taxi from Banihal for 300 rupees at 11 pm.

 


 



Day 10 and 11: I reached Kolkata by 48 hour train from Jammu.

Day 12: From Kolkata to Bonga Railway Station (Rs. 20), from there by auto (Rs. 30) to Benapole Border. By bus from Benapole to Dhaka (800 rupees). Thus ended my Kashmir expedition.

My 2nd quote after completing my trip to Kashmir: "You have to go 4 times in 4 seasons to see the full beauty of Kashmir."

Some tips you need: (For Budget Travelers)
He will start his journey to Kashmir through Pahelgam.
Try to buy a ticket from Kolkata to Jammu one and a half months in advance.
You will find budget hotels all over Kashmir, but you must have experience of grooming, and you must stay in Srinagar by houseboat.
Having more than 4 members will reduce the cost a lot.

Those who are budget travelers can plan for 11-14 days.
If you have a group of 4 people, you can come around Kashmir for 11-15 thousand rupees per person in a very beautiful way.
The people of Kashmir are very hospitable, so treat them that way.

My travel date: 08/08/19 to 23/08/19 and I spent 13000 rupees.

We did not skimp on food, when we ate what we wanted to eat.

 The whole world is a village to a traveler! And we also have a responsibility to protect the beauty of this village. Please do not spoil the environment with water bottles, biscuits, cake packets and other rubbish. Remember

 Don't leave anything but footprints on the trip

Previous Post Next Post